Thursday, October 13, 2011

9/4/11 Willie the Whale With the Curly Tail

We often listened to records as kids and there are a few songs that I still remember. Mom has her record player and all her records. The needle is broken so we can't listen to any but all we would have to do is replace that needle. Maybe I should do it just so that I can take a trip down memory lane. That would be fun. There was a song about Willie the Whale and today I am thinking about whales in general. They are very majestic. Jason has never seen one very close. We are thinking about going on a whale watching tour in Newport when the season is right. I don't remember when it is. We looked into it back in April when we were there for his birthday. I should look into it again. He'd really like that. Anyway I think whales are pretty cool and I am feeling lucky that I grew up in an area where I get to see them.

I am thankful for whales.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment