Monday, October 17, 2011

10/15/11 Harvest Time

Today Jason and I went to the pumpkin patch. We had roasted corn on the cob and caramel apples. Oh we got pumpkins too but the caramel apples were the real draw. Just kidding. Kind of. We took the tractor hay ride out to a far field and walked through the pumpkins. They had so many to choose from! We each for a perfect one before we headed back to the market for some produce and the aforementioned apples. I went to the pumpkin patch with my mom and younger sister two years ago but that was the first time I had really gone and we didn’t make it last year. And Jason had wanted a special dad and Ethan day last year so I didn’t get to go. This year was very fun and I am glad we were able to go.


I am thankful for my visit to the pumpkin patch with Jason.


kk

No comments:

Post a Comment