Monday, October 17, 2011

10/11/11 DMV

I met my friend Renee Rugh today to catch up on what is going on in both of our lives. I haven’t seen her in months and I am going to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in November. It was definitely time to meet up. She had forgotten to renew her license and her birthday had been here and gone several weeks ago. We were going to go to dinner and instead to went to DMV first. She was maybe going to have to take the written test again and although my stomach was eating its own inner lining I took her there and decided it was really the only thing to do for a friend. We would eat eventually. Luck was with us today because the woman at the counter said she didn’t have to take it. She paid the money, got her photo taken and I think the whole process took less than 10 minutes from the minute we walked in the door to the minute we walked out. Pretty amazing. It made our night that much better. I kind of felt like we won the lottery. Should people be that excited about a visit to the DMV?


I am thankful for a quick trip to the DMV tonight with Renee.


kk

No comments:

Post a Comment