Monday, October 10, 2011

8/10/11 At the Car Wash!

I got to Lake Oswego a little early for rehearsal today so I took my car through the Kaady Car Wash. Then I grabbed Jason's keys from him while he was still rehearsing and took his car through. Now we both have shiny clean cars. I love ca washes. We only had the Brown Bear cash wash in Redmond and I remember that it was expensive so we didn't go through it often. It was so exciting when we did. Usually we just washed the car by hand. When I moved to Oregon in college I was surprised by the sheer amount of automatic car washes that they had all over the place. I was able to go a little more regularly since I think it was only $5 or so when I moved here. Plus it is more environmental since they recycle the water so I can feel good about that too.

I am thankful for my clean car.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment