Monday, October 17, 2011

10/13/11 Squash

Not the game, but as in acorn. Jason made some acorn squash for us to eat tonight for the second time. He just kind of made it up before and was astounded at how well I cleaned out my rind. I had never had it before. It looked like it was full of butter and brown sugar and was going to be deliciously bad for me despite it being a vegetable. No such thing. It was cinnamon and other spices with a little bit of honey. Pretty good for making something up on the fly. Jason takes such good care of me. I am pretty spoiled. How am I ever going to cook for myself now that I know how much better he is at it than me. I’m good with special occasion stuff but not really daily sustenance. I can do breakfast and lunch but I always get a little lost around dinner. I am so lucky.


I am thankful for acorn squash.


kk

No comments:

Post a Comment