Monday, October 17, 2011

10/8/11 Salmon!

I really like fish in general. To eat that is. I mean, they are fine as pets or something but I am specifically referring to them as a food right now. I especially like salmon, and smoked salmon at that. Today Jason and I stopped at the Sushi place for lunch before our matinee. I don't particularly like sushi but I like teriyaki stuff that they also usually serve. I ordered the salmon teriyaki dinner and it was a little expensive but I just decided to get it anyway. When they brought it to the table I had to stifle a laugh. It was gigantic. Half of what they brought me was still more than I think I would have gotten in another restaurant. I ate half and then got a box for the rest to eat later. Now I get to have delicious leftovers too! Although it was a little more expensive than I was expecting, it was definitely worth it. It was plentiful and yummy.

I am thankful for my salmon dinner.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment