Monday, October 17, 2011

10/10/11 Love Notes

Jason left this morning to be out of town for three days. He is taking his two person show on the road. I hid a note in his wallet this morning and when I got home I found that he had written a beautiful card for me and set it to wait for my return on the kitchen table. I wish people still wrote love notes on a regular basis. I like that I can talk on the phone or see people in person a lot easier so that I can say it and hear it more often, but there isn’t really anything quite like reading it. It always brings a smile and you can read it again and again and it is perfectly preserved. I wasn’t expecting to find anything at home waiting for me and I am so glad that I did.


I am thankful for my beautiful card, my very own love note.


kk

No comments:

Post a Comment