Thursday, October 13, 2011

8/28/11 Moving Day

Today Jason moved in. Hooray! He got some of the big stuff on Thursday when he had access to a large moving van. Erin came and took my bed to her place and then they brought his stuff here. Today we went back and got the rest of everything else and did some cleaning. But the people who are moving in told us not to really bother with cleaning since they are going to hire professionals anyway. How awesome is that? So different than leaving an apartment complex. When I rented out my house the gal moving in also told me not to bother since she was going to be cleaning it herself anyway. I still cleaned some but at least I didn't feel too bad about it.

We have a lot of stuff. There will be room for it all, I think. We just need to be a little more organized which should be fine. The only really horrible thing is that I am going from 3 closets down to 1! I have no idea what I am going to do. This is going to be a long process to figure out what to do with everything I wear. It's hard because I have two different wardrobes. One for work and one for everyday life. Plus then I have dressy clothes. Oh man, what to do? It will work out fine though. I will figure it out and it is worth it to have him here.

I am thankful Jason officially moved in today.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment