Sunday, October 16, 2011

9/12/11 Ikea

Jason and I went to Ikea today to look for some storage things. We ended up getting a drawer set for the office for him that I think is going to work out quite nicely and we also got some containers to store our dvd's in so that they are much for organized and nice looking. It literally takes at least an hour to walk around that store, even if you are on a mission and going at a pretty super speed. I like looking at all the rooms they have set up and really wish I could re-do my kitchen now. Although I would need it to be much bigger to really be worth it. It is fun to get the cheap eats at the end of the line too. We started there today with a cheap hot dog for Jason in order to have energy for the actual shopping trip! Funny. They have some cheapy stuff there but they also have some great finds so I always enjoy going.

I am thankful for Ikea.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment