Wednesday, October 12, 2011

8/21/11 It's Blue Too

Today Jason helped me put a second coat of blue paint on Ethan's walls. Mom helped me put the first one up. I have painted nearly the entire interior of my house alone. Erin helped me with the two wall coats in my bedroom while she was living here. Jason and mom each helped with one coat on three walls of Ethan's room. I have done two coats on the following rooms solo: living room walls, dining room walls, hallways walls, bathroom walls, bathroom ceiling, chalkboard wall in Ethan's room, front door, trim in the living room, trim in the dining room, trim in the hallway, trim in the bedroom, trim in Ethan's room, trim in the bathroom. I have done three coats on the ceiling in Ethan's room and one coat on the ceiling in the living room, dining room, hallway, and bedroom. Um, that is a crazy lot. The only room I haven't touched yet is the kitchen. Which will be done as well. Although I am on a break for now. Doing that all alone is quite a bit of work. To have the help of Erin, mom, and then Jason has made it that much more bearable. Thank you all of you.

I am thankful for the help I received this summer painting.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment