Thursday, October 13, 2011

8/30/11 Chef, Caesar, Spinach...

There are lots of different kinds of salad possibilities. I don't think I really knew about this as a child. People give me a hard time for eating "rabbit food" but a salad can have a lot of stuff on it. Just because I am eating lettuce doesn't mean I'm on a diet. Actually, unfortunately, a lot of salads are really bad for you if you get them from a restaurant. Caesar dressing isn't very good for you, but it is very delicious. Ranch is pretty awful too. Once you add a lot of cheese and tortilla strips you lose the concept of a healthy salad. The ones at Chili's had an exorbitant amount of calories. But I digress. Salads come in many varieties and are delicious. I like them. I'm glad I like them. then I can eat some vegetables and still have them be tasty.

I am thankful for salads.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment