Monday, October 10, 2011

8/14/11 Thai

I had never had Thai food until Erika and I met Dad and is wife Erika at a Thai restaurant a few years ago while they were in town. I had Pad Thai. It was pretty good. Then I was introduced to Drunken Noodles by my friend Tyler Chen, which are delicious! When I went to another restaurant they didn't have something called Drunken Noodles and I was very concerned but somehow I figured out that it is normally called Pad Se Ew. So good. Today I got to have some and it makes me very happy. You should totally try them if you haven't before. The noodles don't warm up so well in the microwave the next day. I think I should add a little water or something to help re-liven them. But it is so delicious I'm not sure if you will have any if you try it! Yum! Yum! Yum!

I am thankful for Pad Se Ew.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment