Monday, October 17, 2011

10/2/11 Drive

Jason and I went out to dinner and a movie this evening. We are still not sure whether or not we liked the movie. I suppose a movie that makes you think about the characters can be labeled a good movie. We saw Drive. A man works as a stunt driver and a local car mechanic. He is a loner who drifted into town one day. He falls for a girl in his apartment who has a young son. Her husband is in jail. He gets released and things happen. Different deals go down, the mafia is involved, people die. And it ends with him driving away. We're not sure if he lives or not. We're not sure if we want him to. The character was likable and then horrible all at the same time. It sure made you wonder about his past. A stumper. I'm not sure that I would recommend this movie in either direction. Watch it, or avoid it. We're still discussing it.

I am thankful for a thought provoking date night.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment