Thursday, October 13, 2011

9/1/11 Fuzzhead

When my sisters and I were younger, we watched a movie over at our dad's house. It was called Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss. It is a sequel to A Christmas Story. I remember it being so funny and enjoying it. We quote it to this day. About a year ago or so I was determined to watch it again. I went into Movie Madness and was delighted to find they had it. I rented it and came home to watch it in cheerful anticipation. Um, it is not good. I didn't even make it all the way through. I decided I had better things to do with my time and that I would watch the rest later. Well, time went by and then it was due so I returned it without watching more than the first 10 minutes. They were headed out of a summer vacation and with the first of September here I am thinking about how summer vacation is coming to an end for so many. I like how that movie brings back fond memories for me even though watching it now I'm not sure why.

I am thankful for the movie Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss. Check it out. Tell me what you think.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment