Wednesday, October 5, 2011

7/31/11 Owen

Today we went back to the park for the memorial service for the people in our family who have passed away and allow time for people to share memories of them. Mom led the service and we “sang” some song in Finnish. Then it was off to Ballard to visit with my dear friend Jennifer and her daughter Eloise and meet her newborn son, Owen. Jason and I visited with Jennifer while she held a sleeping Owen and Ethan read to Eloise. It was very nice to see her and her kids. I like Miss. Eloise a lot. We have fun playing. We were able to visit for about an hour before they had to get home for nap time. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to see them on this trip.

I am thankful for my visit with Jennifer, Eloise, and getting to meet Owen.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment