Sunday, October 16, 2011

9/30/11 Apple Picking

It must be a mid-west thing. Jason was shocked that I had never been apple picking. I didn't even know that was something you could do. Today he drove us to a farm out in Hood River. I am very sick and took the day off of work even. I slept in today and then slept both ways in the car. We thought that being outside in the fresh air would still be good so we decided to go anyway. I didn't have to carry anything. He carried the bucket of apples, which was heavy by the end, and did all the driving so I could rest. All I had to do was pick a few apples and the process is surprisingly fast. Maybe I could do this for some extra money. Hmmm. I had fun and look forward to being able to do it when I am not feeling so ill.

I am thankful for being introduced to the fun of apple picking.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment