Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/26/10 Eloise, Madeline, Charlotte, oh and Jennifer, Matt, and Meredith too.

Today I am still up in Seattle and I had a super fun play day with some friends from high school. I spent around 4 hours with my friend Jennifer, her husband Matt, and their daughter Eloise. We talked, we went to Larson's, we played with packaging and cardboard boxes. Pretty close to a perfect visit. Then I went to my friend Mary's, whom I call Meredith, and we chatted and played with her daughters Madeline and Charlotte. We had leftovers and part of the entertainment was watching Charlotte eat. I helped rearrange living room furniture in order to accommodate a Christmas tree and read books and played catch with a stuffed penguin. Also a super fun visit.

I am thankful for the times I am able to spend with friends who don't live in Portland. I don't get to see them as often so I cherish the time we get to visit.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment