Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/20/10 Phew!

I was scheduled to go to some very important callbacks today from 12:30-2:30. After that I was to head over to a film shoot. Thursday I got an email from the movie director saying he would see the people on Saturday at 9am. I responded with an "I'm confused, please clarify" email and he said that they had changed the schedule and he hadn't talked to me first. I said that was fine if I could get everything done by 11:30 so I could be out of there by 11:45. I definitely did not want to be running of to an audition and be stressed about that. Especially when we had already set up a schedule. So we did the shoot. I don't feel very satisfied with my work. I think I was a little stressed about time so we will see how the movie turns out. But I was wrapped at 11:35 and arrived at my callback in plenty of time. I was able to change and breathe and just be there before I actually needed to be in a room reading.

I am thankful I got out of my film shoot on time today.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment