Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/10 Red, White, and Blue

I have many family members that have served our country in the military as well as many friends and acquaintances. I am grateful for them. They have an extremely hard job that is often met with disdain from civilians who disagree with the politics of war. It is often a thankless job, extremely dangerous, and emotionally, mentally and physically difficult. We have services to help vets but they often come back from war and have a difficult time finding work and integrating back into civilian life. It is a job that I don't think I could ever do myself and I am so glad that there are people who take the responsibility of joining the armed forces.

I am thankful for the service men and women of the United States of America.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment