Monday, November 15, 2010

11/12/10 Bird on a Wire

On my drive to work in the morning I am always interested in the one lamp post on Mcloughlin Blvd that is extremely popular. There are, of course, lamp posts lining the street but this one is the only one that has birds sitting on it. About 20 birds sits as close together as possible in order to all fit on there all facing the same direction. They are surrounded by other posts, buildings, signs that would all serve well as places to perch as well, but they all pick this one. I find it very funny and amusing. Maybe they do that to keep warm? Maybe they are choosing to be surrounded by friends so they aren't lonely. I am not sure but it always makes me smile as I drive past.

I am thankful for all the birds that line up on one lamp post.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment