Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/25/10 Happy Thanksgiving

Today I drove up to Bellevue with my mother in order to get together with my immediate extended family for dinner. We had a smooth drive and made it to my grandparent's house swiftly and safely. We had delicious appetizers and a great meal. I haven't seen my family since last Christmas so it was really good to see them. I had a great time visiting with people I sat next to but didn't get to talk to everyone so I am looking forward to Christmas. Plus some people were missing so I didn't get to talk to them at all. But after it being 11 months, it was a visit long overdue.

I am thankful for my family, and I am thankful that they are close enough that I have the ability to go up and see them, and I am thankful that I am not working at the restaurant anymore so I am available to go up and see them!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment