Friday, November 19, 2010

11/17/10 Is there any water left in the sky?

It has been pouring buckets! Here is one thing I do love about when it rains so much in such a short amount of time, especially when all the leaves are on the ground and clogging up drains: standing water. I know, I know, it can be very dangerous. There is a place on the freeway where it is very scary. I meant more like in areas that you drive that aren't too too busy or fast. I also know that as bad as it is for my car and I shouldn't do it, I love driving through them faster than I should and having the water spray every where!

I kind of want to get drenched like they do in those movies where nothing is going right for our poor lead character and this is just the last thing that makes their day suck. Of course, I really only want it to happen when I am able to laugh at it and not actually have to be somewhere and perhaps I can have a change of my clothes in my car so I can be dry again. I'm not sure that that perfect scenario will ever happen. Either I will never get sprayed, or it will end up sucking just like in the movies. But it is still fun for me to drive through them. I kind of want to spray someone too. But I wouldn't want them to be super sad so I don't ever do it on purpose even though there is a small part of me that really wants too.

Wouldn't it be fun to just have a wall of water shot at you as a surprise. Although, it is probably gross icky, oily, nasty road water so maybe that wouldn't be fun at all. I guess perhaps I need to be in a movie where this can happen with clean water on a set? I'll work on that.

I am thankful for driving through big splashy puddles on rainy days.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment