Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/15/10 I know that light

This morning looked like snow. I know it isn't cold enough but the clouds and light just look different on a day when it is about to snow. I started to get very excited at the possibility. I think there is some in the forecast for next week too so that is very exciting.

My mother likes the snow. As long as it is only on people's lawns. Then it is pretty but you can still drive safely. Can you imagine if it only snowed in convenient areas? That would be kind of cool. I like it to snow everywhere. I don't like when people don't know how to drive in it and become crazy scary drivers. But I live in a place that is within walking distance of many things so I can get most of what I need without driving. The only thing I would have to drive to would be work and if school operations are suspended I don't have to do that either. Let's hope for that. If school classes are canceled I still have to go, so pray for suspended operations. Thanks.

The actual snow is exciting, sure, but the anticipation of it is seemingly even more so. And the light on the clouds when it is about to snow is something that I don't see any other time. It is the best.

I am thankful for the special sunlight that accompanies the clouds of pre-snow!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment