Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/10/10 Lifesavers

Do you remember the lifesavers commercial from the early 1990's where a father and young daughter are sitting on a hill watching the sun go down? The father says "Going, going, gone." And then the little girl turns to him and whispers "Do it again Daddy." I love that commercial. It reminds me of It's a Wonderful Life when Zu Zu hands her broken flower to Jimmy Stewart and says "Paste it Daddy." So cute.

It is interesting to me how the sunsets can be so different from day to day. Depending on the weather, the time of year, and unfortunately, the amount of pollution in the air. Sometimes they are just absolutely breathtaking. The lifesavers commercial is one with a fantastic sunset that is shared. And isn't it so much nicer to share things and experiences? Today's wasn't quite spectacular but it was a pretty good one and it reminded me of how amazing some are and I look forward to seeing more. Hopefully that will happen once in awhile to help get me through what is shaping up to be a pretty cold and gray winter!

I am thankful for beautiful sunsets.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment