Monday, November 15, 2010

11/14/10 Fog

This weekend has had some very interesting foggy weather. I have seen it rolling though the valleys up on pill hill, driven just under it on the freeway by the zoo, like being in a room with a low ceiling, and driven through it where it was foggy on second and then clear the next even though it was the same elevation. The fog was hanging out in very localized areas. It was all very interesting and especially so since it was so varied. I suppose I don't really like fog on windy, unlit, back roads at night, but other than that I find it very fun and interesting. I especially like watching it roll along. I like climbing Saddle Mountain and hiking through the fog and clouds and breaking through. Watching the valley shrouded in white is very interesting. Not every time though, I do enjoy seeing the green too.

I am thankful for interesting and mysterious fog.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment