Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/4/10 Hell's Angels

I forgot about this day! Today I passed about 30 motorcyclists all traveling together in a pack. One passenger carrying a big pink stuffed bunny under her left arm while her right arm held on to the driver. Every year at the Holidays there is a toy drive that the motorcyclists participate in. I am not sure who they all are. Are they a part of a club/group? Are they also individual motorcyclists who just know about it and participate? I would like to know more. So they all drive to the bus depot on 17th (14th?) and Holgate. They congregate in the parking lot there and collect toys to give to needy children. I think it is a pretty awesome thing for people to do in general and also crazy awesome when it is a bunch of burly motorcyclists carrying stuffed animals. It makes me smile and laugh.

I am thankful for the annual motorcycle toy drive.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment