Monday, December 13, 2010

12/13/10 Sock it to Me

One local business woman has come up with an amazing idea. Cool knee high socks. I first saw these socks at the Portland Saturday Market. They now have permanent stock set up at Sock Dreams in Sellwood. You can visit their website and search Sock it to Me socks to see all the cool designs they have. Today I am wearing bright pink socks with black handlebar mustaches on them.

As a sign language interpreter I have to wear solid dark colors. I am much more exciting than all black so my creativity tends to be in my skirts/pants, and more so even with my sock/tights apparel. I am also a person who tends to be cold and I have found that knee highs are almost essential for me to be remotely comfortable. Sock it to Me socks are a great fit for me. Yesterday I wore grey socks with dinosaurs on them who were saying "Rawr." The day before I had on green socks that had a few trees to represent a forest, a few red-capped mushrooms, and a fox hiding partially behind a tree on the bridge of my foot. Friday I had socks with birds sitting on telephone wires. They make me very happy.

I am thankful for my Sock it to Me fun socks that make me smile and keep me warm.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment