Friday, December 31, 2010

12/23/10 Ahhh

I have never been as sick as I am right now. At least, not that I can remember. No one likes being sick. It really sucks. Since I don't usually fall ill, I do not have any "medicine" to speak of in my house. I usually just like to ride out the sickness and let my body build more antibodies and duke it out. I knew that this was Christmas week so I was trying to be smart by taking a lot of medicine to try and get better faster. I can't imagine how sick I would have been if I hadn't taken any medicine. This is horrible. I've lost my voice and been coughing like I was dying. I haven't been sleeping well because of it and have no energy. Luckily, I no longer have a fever. I am in good spirits though so that is important. Lots of other things are going well so I am doing ok.

Tonight my mom came over and delivered some fruit popsicles for me to have to help soothe my throat. I don't think you ever outgrow popsicles or needing a mom to take care of you when you aren't feeling well. Thanks mom!

I am thankful for popsicles. And also thankful that they were delivered!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment