Friday, December 31, 2010

12/29/10 RHS Honors English/History

Today I drove back up to Seattle to visit with friends from high school. Every year a group of us from the honors English and History block class get together to visit. What a bunch a nerds we all are. I love it. They are all great people who have gone on to do great and amazing things. We share a history that we can reminisce about, but we aren't all stuck in the past. We can relate to and enjoy each other for who we are as people today. And we can have intelligent conversations which isn't always the case with people I meet, unfortunately. I arrived super early, as there was amazingly enough no traffic, and helped Meredith finish getting her house ready for 20 people to come visit. She and her family had just arrived home from a week long trip to visit her family in California that afternoon! Busy. I ate some delicious food and was able to get rid of more holiday cookies. I think they are multiplying in my tupperware... I had a lovely evening visiting people and then was able to spend the night at one friends house and I get to see her 2-year-old in the morning! I'm very excited. Eloise is so cute.

I am thankful for the friendships that I have maintained with people from high school.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment