Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/16/10 Hollywood

Tonight was the premier of my first movie! This summer I shot a movie, called Pamilya, in a gorgeous house in Hillsboro over my birthday weekend in August for a Senior Project for Jerry Monckton, a student at AI. I played Melody, the older sister of a boy who the entire family ignores, except grandma, until grandma dies and he gives a moving speech at her funeral about how she saw people for who they are on the inside, not on the outside. Then we become better people and welcome him into the family. The movie is less than 10 minutes long, but I made it! Yay! It was fun to go and see it on the big screen at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland. Hopefully I will see many more.

I am thankful for my role in the movie Pamilya.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment