Friday, December 31, 2010

12/25/10 Merry Christmas!!!

This year my mother, younger sister, and I drove up to Bellevue to celebrate Christmas with our extended family on Christmas morning. Last year we drove up Christmas Eve. I drove to my mom's and we opened stockings. I got a shovel and a hatchet! And then we went and picked up Erika. We got to say hello to Scott, her fiance, who isn't able to come with us this year since he works at 6am tomorrow. Then we headed up to Seattle. There is usually a lot of traffic and some always experienced slow down areas. Today was a different day. There was hardly anyone on the road and we made amazing time. I tried to rest in the backseat. I even brought a pillow and wore comfy clothes for the trip. We arrived in plenty of time for me to change without feeling rushed and get ready for the annual family photo of my grandparents plus all the grandchildren and great grandkids. It was a smooth ride and we were all in good spirits.

I am thankful for there not being any traffic this morning!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment