Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/3/10 Up to 4"

What's great about women's shoes is that we have so many options. It does make it a little unfair that men can wear the same pair of shoes for almost every outfit and women really need several different pairs because they don't match everything like men's do. Anyway, I have many, many, many pairs of shoes. In six locations throughout my house. I have some great rain boots, snow boots, hiking boots. I have running shoes, walking shoes, tennis shoes, trail shoes. I has work shoes in a variety of styles and a multitude of dressy shoes. I do not wear high heels to work on a regular basis like my older sister does. She is always super fancy. I wear slip on danskos since I spend most of my time standing. I do however like to wear high heels when I am dressing up. I also have to dance on stage in up to 3" heels so it is always good to practice walking in them. I have some very nice high heeled shoes and also some fun high heel boots. I know that high heels are not very good for women. They give us freaky weird posture and are not good for our backs. But they do make your legs look nice, so every once in awhile I am all for them.

I am thankful for high heels.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment