Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/17/10 I can see!

We had a "cold weather snap" recently complete with ice and freezing rain. I melted the ice off my windshield before I drove to work and thought I had waited long enough that I could hit the windshield wipers and help speed up the process. Only, they were still frozen to the windshield and so basically I ripped them off and broke them. Not terribly bad but they were not securely attached anymore so I decided to get new ones. I don't actually remember the last time they were replaced and they mostly smeared the rain rather than got rid of it. While at Jiffy Lube yesterday for my oil change I asked them to put new ones on. Today I had reason to use them and My! What a difference. My windshield is something I can look through so clearly now. How exciting. The new wipers are a big improvement over the old ones.

I am thankful for my new windshield wipers.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment