Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/17/11 Beans in Bags

Bean bags were so cool when I was younger. But they are also super expensive. We finally convinced my mom to buy some. We had a pink one and a blue one. They eventually ripped and exploded but lasted for quite awhile. They were great to sit on while watching movies. Jason bought one for Ethan so I was laying on it tonight while he worked on the computer and it reminded me of how cool I thought they were. Is there any kid who doesn't like them? Or Papasan chairs? I loved mine. So comfortable. I sat in one for the first time at Meredith Sabin's, now Person's, house. She was from California and so cool. She was my best friend Junior year of high school. Then she moved back to California the next year. Funny that while she was only here for a short time she and I are still friends and she is also still friends with many people from high school. I am jealous that a lot of them still live up in Redmond area, Seattle mostly, and get to hang out with one another often. At least I get to go up and visit since they aren't so far away. Funny how one thing reminds me of some many other things.

I am thankful for bean bag... can I call them chairs?

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment