Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4/18/11 Crazy Cat Lady

Barb always wanted to be the crazy cat lady when she was older. I'm not interested in cats, or really any kind of pet, but what I do love are hats. I want to be the hat lady. I want to have a hat for every outfit. They are super expensive and I don't know where I would store them so I'm still trying to figure out how to make that happen but it is still a goal of mine. I have a gigantic pink hat that I like to wear on Easter or to weddings. Maybe I can make a period movie where I get to wear cool costumes that involve hats. Maybe I could become an avid horse race watcher and go to the Kentucky Derby. Um, maybe I'll just celebrate here with a hat instead. A big one. There were great hats in the movie My Fair Lady. That's what I need, a bunch of occasions to wear those kinds of hats. Unfortunately, I don't think I am in the right tax bracket.

I am thankful for fun hats.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment