Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4/24/11 Happy Easter!

Today is Easter. I went to church with mom in the morning. Went to a freelance job in Beaverton that I figured would be cancelled, which it was. Why did I change before I went? I should've waited so I didn't have to change completely back into my nice clothes. Jason came over and we went to my mother's house for Easter dinner. Erika met us there. She got her hair cut and it is very cute. We all got chocolate in our Easter baskets. I ate all mine before we left for the night. We had a delicious dinner and good conversation. I had an acting class tonight so I had to leave around 5:30 but we still all had a good time visiting and enjoying each other's company. I called all the relatives today to wish them a Happy Easter. Oh! And picked up my egg. It looks great! I am so glad that Jason was able to come over and spend today with my family.

I am thankful for the day we all spent together this Easter.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment