Thursday, May 19, 2011

4/28/11 How Can You Make a Cookie Better?

Turn it into an ice cream sandwich! They are so delicious. When I went to Disneyworld with John several summers ago I got an ice cream sandwich that made me so happy. I'm not sure food should do that. Anyway, it was two large size chocolate chip cookies - probably at least a 4 or 5 inch diameter with three large scoops of vanilla ice cream. That's how many it took to fill the size of the cookie. I ate the whole thing. I may have shared a bite or two, but I ate the rest. Man, it was good. I had an ice cream sandwich from Baskin Robbins today which was good, I guess. In comparison it was really just ok. But that one from Disney was amazing. I guess I need to try one from Ben and Jerry's. They use real chocolate chip cookies, not the dark chocolate wafer cookie a la Baskin Robbins and Dairy Queen. Mmmm, ice cream sandwiches.

I am thankful for ice cream sandwiches.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment