Thursday, May 19, 2011

5/11/11 Invited Dress

I went and saw "Reasons to be Pretty" tonight at CoHo theatre at the invitation of a friend in the show. John Anthony Saint Nicholas. I'm not sure I can say his name without using all four names. I wonder if that happens to him a lot. I wonder if I'm the only one. I wonder if he thinks I'm weird. Anyway it is their opening weekend so he invited me to their dress rehearsal. I thought they all did a great job. I think they will only have a fantastic run. Great job John and Nikki Weaver, another friend of mine who is in it. She gets to throw and break a plate. That's my dream. Destroy stuff slash make a gigantic mess and have someone else clean it up. Is that strange or a little messed up at all? 'Cause I think it sounds awesome!

I am thankful for being able to see the show tonight and for free too!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment