Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4/10/11 Happy Birthday!

Today is Jason's birthday. I'm so excited that my plans went so well. We went to dinner at Saucebox and he was surprised to find many close friends there waiting for him. We had a good meal and good conversation. Our dessert was very funny. We went to Dairy Queen and had blizzards. Which are good but didn't seem like very birthday-y treats, just cool ones. We had a good time though.

I met Jason last year when we were in a show together. In the time that I've known him, I've only known him to be kind, caring, and compassionate. He does a lot to think about other people and put them first. It is very admirable. We have had a lot of fun training for the marathon/triathlon, acting, taking class and eating together. It is nice and probably also horrible to be with someone who loves food as much as I do. I'm so glad we met and figured it out. He is truly amazing.

I am extremely thankful for Jason.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment