Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4/17/11 That's All She Wrote

Today was our closing matinee. It is sad to see the show go and also a welcome change. It has been a 12-week process to get here and a lot of time away from home. I wouldn't change it for anything but I will also be looking forward to getting some more sleep and socializing outside of my cast. I will miss all the people I have come to really enjoy spending time with and hope to see them more in the future. I am looking forward to spending time with Jason but will also miss becoming Maggie every weekend night. She was a great role and I had a lot of fun. I think I will have less bruises now but I wouldn't have it any other way. I got to do some fun stunts and be a goofball. Thank you everyone involved in Lend Me a Tenor. I have had a great time and learned a lot.

I am thankful for my time with this show and these people.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment