Monday, August 15, 2011

7/8/11 Insider Information

I am enjoying working on Rumpelstiltskin with the different actors in my show. I am also very excited about working with Sharon. I think I've mentioned how I was looking forward to this before. Today as I was talking to Sharon during a break she said something about my singing style and how she wished it was this one other way for the song I am singing. I think perhaps this explains a lot about what they look for in general for their other auditions. I think that this one comment will help me know what they are looking for in future possible roles. I will try to work on coming in with a different sounding style for a future audition and see if this helps me land a role in a mainstage show. I don't think I would have gotten this feedback from Sharon if I hadn't been in the show so it is a good thing I am!

I am thankful that I am learning about what Sharon looks for in a performer and I am looking forward to putting it into practice.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment