Friday, August 12, 2011

7/7/11 Breakin' Up Is Hard To Do

My friend Erin Shannon has broken up with her boyfriend of three years. It is a very good forward movement on her part. Their lease is not up until the end of August and they have an out of town guest coming to stay with them for two weeks. So now the two bedrooms that they were going to live in have an extra person in them. Therefore, Erin will be staying with me for at least the next two weeks so she can get some space, get some air, and get going on a plan for packing and moving. I am glad that I have a place that she can come to. I am hardly ever home so I don't think either one of us will bother the other. I am sorry that she is sad right now but also looking forward to how her life will change and improve.

I am thankful that I have a house that enables me to help friends out when they need it.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment