Thursday, August 11, 2011

7/5/11 Success!

Last night we went to the OMSI parking lot to look for some good fireworks viewing on the east side of the waterfront. I thought it would be less crowded down there. It was a fantastic viewing area! I definitely will be going back there. It was really easy to get there, we found a great place with an amazing view, and it was a really good show. What was not good was the hour plus we waited to leave the parking lot. So now we know for next time that everyone is waiting in line at a light when they can really get on the freeway another, better, faster way. But their clogginess prevented us from leaving. Now I know where we need to park. We will have a short walk instead of being right there in the lot and then we will be able to leave right away. We are now super wise. Despite the wait, it was a very fun night.

I am thankful for a great fireworks show! Fireworks are my favorite!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment