Thursday, August 18, 2011

7/15/11 Rumplestiltskin Live

We opened our show on Wednesday. We're more than halfway through our run. Tomorrow is our last show. Four shows go by pretty quickly. Today was fun because Jason and Ethan came. I have been singing the songs with Ethan and doing some of our choreography so that he could sing along. I think he did. I know that I could see both of them very clearly in the audience and they seemed to be having a good time. Erin also came today. I couldn't find her in the audience. It is fun to have the kids that come to watch have so much fun. They try to help the actors onstage by yelling out answers to questions. They laugh really loudly. They also make comments to their friends, not in their inside voices, that are sometimes very funny. It was fun today and I'm glad J&E could be there.

I am thankful Jason and Ethan came to my show today.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment