Tuesday, August 2, 2011

7/2/11 Creston Park Pool

Today we went to play softball in the park with some actor friends. I was a little later because I had run over a screw and my tire was completely flat. Jason changed it for me in the blazing sun. Then I dropped them off at the park and went across the street to Les Schwab. I dropped the car off to have the tire patched and walked back to the park. They had it fixed in about a half and hour, free of charge. They are super awesome. Jason played softball. Ethan played on the playground and ran around in his wizard cape. Which I have to admit was a little creepy at times when he was just standing there watching other people. But at least he was having fun. We left the game just before it ended and headed down the grassy hill to the outdoor pool the park has. I don't think I grew up around outdoor pools. I think everything is usually indoor. Maybe it has to do with the weather here. I don't know. Anyway we had a very fun time splashing around in the pool today in the sunny weather. It was a good day.

I am thankful we were able to play in the fun outdoor pool at Creston Park, which is just down the street from my house! Yay!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment