Monday, August 8, 2011

7/3/11 Alabama to Wyoming

Including Washington DC, British Columbia and Alberta. My mom and I recently noticed that there were a lot of out of state license plates in and around Portland. So we decided to start keeping track of what we've seen. In about three weeks we were able to find all 50 states, DC, and parts of Canada. I did see Quebec on a semi but we weren't counting those since they travel through with cargo from all over to all over. Mostly we were interested in what seems to be people moving here. There are several states that we see multiple plates from but even if we only saw one Rhode Island, we still saw it. What is so amazing about Portland that everyone is moving here? I mean, I know it is cool and all but how do people from so far away know about it? It was a fun game to play while in traffic and now that we are done I am not sure how to pass the time sitting in a back up.

I am thankful we were able to complete our game in such a short amount of time. How fun.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment