Tuesday, August 2, 2011

6/30/11 OTAS

Tonight Jason and I went to the OTAS award ceremony. I forget what OTAS stands for. But, anyway, it is an award that Lakewood gives to people in their shows throughout the season. I was nominated for Best Supporting Actress. I didn't win. Which was sad. But it was ok too. I was still very happy to be nominated. We had a fun time seeing people and eating a very nice buffet. The board at Lakewood really takes care of their performers. And they are the only award ceremony that gives free food and beverage. Hooray for Lakewood! It was a fun evening and I got to see Erin who I have not seen in a long time so that was very exciting. She had on a very cool hat. I love hats. Have I already talked about them here? I would like to be the hat lady. A hat for every outfit.

I am thankful for being nominated for an OTAS award and being able to go to the ceremony tonight with Jason.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment