Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/9/11 Warmth

For Christmas I wanted a pair of cashmere hand warmers from restoration hardware. They are reusable heating pads inside a nice cashmere mitten-looking pouch. I got some great gifts for Christmas but I didn't get any hand warmers so I figured I would just have to go in and buy some. They weren't too expensive and I figured it was worth it. I know it has been several weeks since Christmas but I still hadn't made it in. Luckily for me there is a restoration hardware by Barb that had a bunch of them on super sale so she just picked me up a pair and hand delivered them last night at Erika's bachelorette party. It was quite cold outside so I put them to the test. I snapped the little metal disk and enjoyed the warmth the whole car ride home. Today I put the liquid containing holders into a pot of boiling water and viola! They were ready to use again. So excited.

I am thankful for my new hand warmers from Barb.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment