Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/15/11 Prom

Tonight I went to the Awesome 80's Prom on the Portland Spirit. I have several friends working in the show and was able to go with a friend of mine, Erin Shannon. We got all dressed up. She sleeves were very big and poofy. She crimped her hair and put in a big bow. We put my hair in hot sticks and put on fun makeup. Unfortunately it was pouring down rain so our hairdos kind of fell. But we still had fun. We got our prom picture taken, ate some good food, and danced to some fun 80's music. The DJ came over and gave me the microphone and made me sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Now, this is a very long song. And I didn't have a video prompt for the words. I do not know all the words. I am also still sickly so I don't have much of a voice. So I think I probably did a horrible job. Luckily another friend of mine helped me out with the words. And the song was actually playing so when you couldn't hear me at least it wasn't all instrumental. Ha! But I had a very fun time.

I am thankful for my fun night out at the Awesome 80's Prom.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment