Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/2/11 Mill End

I am going to reupholster my two kitchen chairs. I have never done this before in my life. My step mother has reupholstered many things and will be in town so I am going to borrow her know how and her tools next week. But today was about fabric shopping. Like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing. I arrived at Mill End and told a lady what I was doing and that I also had no idea what i was doing. So she sent me back to the Home Decor Fabric section and told me to speak with a gentleman back there. I arrived and looked at a sea of fabric. I mostly just stared and didn't know what to do. he came over and helped me and gave me lots of things to think about. I am super glad that he had such good customer service. However, I was still completely overwhelmed and hadn't brought my chair so had no idea what would look good with the color wood they are. So after about 10 minutes I left to come back another day with my mom as a second pair of eyes. But in a time where most people ignore you when you walk into a store or hover and annoy, I was very glad to have this knowledgeable man ready to help out.

I am thankful for people with good customer service skills.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment